Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

Football

Hey together,
man that was an amazing game yesterday!!! I can't belive it=) The whole team have done great job and so we (Runningbacks) had lot of gaps to run! It's unbelievable! I scored in a football game the first time of my life!!! It was an awesome game for all of us! And today really everybody came to me and gave me "High-Five" and you know! Awesome. And my sociology teacher, who commented the game yesterday, gave me several nicknames during the game! I really could enjoy it! And I would say - now I've understood it finally!
Today my whole body was sore - but it's good! I'm happy! And somebody made a picture from me during a touchdown. I think I'll get it in the next couple of days and then I'll upload it!
Tomorrow the next Math test in school - it should be good. It's about Probability=) Yeah Franz the probability to get a 6 on a cube is 1/6 :D:D:D
Today we watched the film from yesterday but before we did a little practice. And I understood it wrong yesterday and so I had to practice with some strange pants, the game jersey, without shoulderpats and normal shoes. That was everything, what I could find in my locker :D
A little information for everybody. It's cooler now=) At the moment it's perfect. Probably 80 degree - 27 degree celcius. It's just amazing! I'm living here and I'm glad to live here!
Awesome regards from Kansas!
Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey:)

    i have a question...

    do you play often the piano there???

    and i should ask you something from Birgit, but i forgot it...:(

    so, best regards from the really cold Germany (13°C)*brrrr*

    your little sister Eva:)

    P.S. Today Mrs. koch asked me, if i'm the little sister of Felix....:D

    AntwortenLöschen