hey together!
Man our thigh bone is stronger than concrete?!? That's unbelievable! Unbelivable is too that we lost our next game on Friday. But the game was not really bad just the first half! After the first half it was 20 - 0. But we fought and after the 3rd quarter it was 20-20. In the last quarter they made some points again and so the final score was 42-26. On Monday we will try to beat them again in JV. We will see!
Did you know that a KISS isn't the exchange of spittle? KISS is: Keep It Simple Stupid :D
Yeah stuff like that we learn in Human Anatomy!
And now! Laaaaaaaaaadies and Gentlemen!!!! The first formal announcement about my weight :D Yeah I'm heavier than before! 3 Kilos in 6 weeks. But at the moment the experts don't know if it's muscle mass or fat yet :D I will tell you soon!
AND we had our Arrival Camp!!! It was awesome! I met some new great guys! Normally we should be in Goodland (3 hours to drive) but then it was changed and just in Sublette (30 minutes to drive). There were two girls from Belgium (Julie et Laura) and I could improve my french skills :D Then a girl from Armenia, a girl from Denmark (or I should write from the Faroe islands), a girl from China, then a boy from Brasil, a boy from Chile, a boy from Australia and me. It was really cool. Yesterday it was a bit boring because we were just talking in the group and had to talk about some stuff. But at the evening we were bowling (Lena - you were right!). It was awesome! I think 3 hours and in these hours we had just fun and talked a lot! After that we slept in a tent in the yard. But it was pretty cool! We had just 49 degree (10 C) in this night. I was glad that I had a warm jacket and a warm sleeping bag! Today we were just hanging out and relaxing! It was really good! But two of those 9 have to change their families... Unfortunatelt but probably it will be better for them! I hope it for them!
I'm happy=) All the time! I really can enjoy it! It's unbelievable but I'm already here for more than 6 weeks! WOW!! The time is running!
I hope in Germany is everything right!
Gorgeous regards from a wonderful place in the world!
Felix=)
Sonntag, 26. September 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
hey felix :D
AntwortenLöschenyesterday I was Paragliding, the sky was over with clouds, but we started.
And then we flew over our house and I have seen Siensbach and all Waldkirch, it was nice because the sun came un dann sahen die wolken voll cool aus und unter den wolken hat man noch die sonnenstrahlen gesehn!
but it was a bit boring, you know me :D
Papa is on the PC too and he translate your blog from yesterday :D
Have a nice week, this week and next week I will write Vergleichsarbeiten in English, maths and german that will be funny, no one learn :D
I will sent you some pictures from paragliding, have a nice week, love Antonia