We lost our last game....33-8. It was a bad game! We made too many mistakes and the other team played well! And how I thought, I didn't play. But then probably on Monday in JV.
But thank football I become flexibel! I'm very impressed but we do it every day and so you can become flexibel! =)
Tomorrow I will be the whole day in Hutchinson (3 hours-drive). After that I'll you what it was and how it was! But we'll start in 6 hours and normally I should go to bed!
Jason will get a new pick-up and it's very necessary! At the moment we have to fight with the car every way to get a movement:D It's funny but annoying!
I'm curios to see how the Americans live the 09/11. Today is the 09/11 and also about that I'll tell you. Yesterday came a review about it on TV.
I wish you a good night - or better a good morning!
Felix=)
Samstag, 11. September 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen