Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Usually we lose and sometimes we win :D

hey together,
we lost our game Monday night... the worst game I've ever seen and played!!!! 52:0! NOTHING! In the first quarter we were shocked and then we had some bad-luck! Our quarterback (most important person in the game) has been hurt... Now our offense was broken. In the defense we made also mistakes but I think I've done my job fortunately - some guys came to me and said that I had some good tackles. So I was a little bit happy but most frustrated that we lost so high! This Friday now the next (varsity) game against Meade and then on Monday in JV against Meade at home! Maybe we can beat them - I hope so and support our team the best what I can!!!
My first math test is over and it was just so east! We were allowed to use our notes and it was just multiple-choice. So I've got 93 Points (of 100 - because one question was wrong) and that means the best grade - an A!!!! YEAH!!!!
Then after school practice but this was a bit boring because we tried the plays for friday against Meade and just the varsity-player (A-Team) could play and we have to wait. After the game then watching the Volleyball-Girls and they won without problems! It was almost boring! Also I've made a real, longer conversation for the first time here :D Funny :D
I'm looking forward the weekend because it's a long week with lot of work! I hope school started good for you all! Teachers and classes okey? Schedule okey? I pushed my thumbs for you (I don't know how the right translation is - sorry :D.
Have I told you that I got a new sister? No panic - just a Volleyballsisters. That's pretty cool between the Football- and the Volleyballplayers. Always if someone has a game out of school the brother or the sister packs a little snack for the player to get more power for the game! You can also write a little message with: Kick them in their butt! Or believe in you and just look after the game at your own effort and not at the score!
It's a nice agreement and brings the athletes more together!
I've also eaten elk the first time in my life in Iowa. But it tastes normal and good - everybody knows - I like meat!
A great thing is the thunderbolt here! It's amazing! I've never seen such thunderbolts! It's just great! And you can see them over miles because it's so flat! You hear no thunder just saw all the time those wonderful thunderbolts - that's great! I like them really!
I hope I achieve it to take some pictures of my school this week but I can't promise it!
Great greetings from "beautiful-sundowns-place"!
Felix=)

1 Kommentar: