Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Freitag, 10. September 2010

School

hey together,
a short message by me from school. Right now we have Sociology and we have to work at the computer but I've done it last lesson already and so I can do whatever I want. We have 11:32 am and we've eaten lunch a couple minutes ago.
I was shocked, because during our lunch-time two boys have fought and one of them was then in the restrooms with a bled shirt and some striations in the face. The other one had "just" some striations in the face. But it was strange. No teacher saw it and they fought till they bleed!!! Unbelievable! I can't understand such behavior...
My first post during the school time in the morning and your evening - but you still can read it and not just at the next day :D
A not necessary information for you: Our school has already read 112 books and 5.124.328 words in this month till now! I'm on page 200 in my book. I have 1/3 but I'm surprised it's easier than I thought and it's no easy book. It has a level of 8.0 and I am classed with a level of 3.9-5.9. But it's a nice book and interesting to read. THE RUNAWAY JURY by Josh Grisham.
I hope everything is good!
Wonderful Greetings from SWH!
Felix=)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen