Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

Hot practice!

hey together,
yesterday our last game... It's magic - we lost again, but we fought! We fought really and the score says nothing about how we played. The score was 54-0 but we played better! Jason played the first time Quarterback (arrange everything on the team!). He did a awesome job! And Everybody said that I've done a very good job too that made me happy! I fought for the team!
Before the game I was in a bad mood caused by different reasons, but as I was back at home=) I was happy! Sometimes it's changing fast!
Today was a very long and hard day! We got some grades. In sociology 97 points of 100 possible and in government even 98 points but please don't ask me how I got it - I really don't know! Because I learn government but I don't understand it=) Unlike Human anatomy. I love it! It is so interesting and I don't have to learn too much, but I understand it and the test are really easy!!! My teacher in this class was 9 years in the military. He told us that he loved it! He just left it because he got a wife and children! He ate 7,700 cal a day! WHAT??? Yeah 7,700 - I know it's amazing but he's very thin and athletic and try to run 4 half marathons a year with his wife. I think he runs each day! In his classroom is a poster: "I don't give out grades. You earn them." I like this slogan but it's not very difficult to earn good grades in his class=)
Today practice was very hard! Do you wanna know how I'm feeling? I feel like dead! :D Yesterday the game and this morning my body was sore. And then our practice with 100 degree (ca. 38 degree C). We had practice for 2 hours! Sweating, sprinting, drinking and playing were the main parts. The sprints were really hard! I never was so thirsty after a practice, or so tired or whatever. Now my body is sore more and ahhhhh... I'm looking forward my bed later=)
Maybe I should learn some government. We'll write a test tomorrow! That sucks but I can't change it!
Hope everything is right in Germany!
Wonderful, amazing, happy, smiling, laughing, awesome, gorgeous greetings from Kansas! (These adjectives describe my state :D)
Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. felix, do you want to make an album with your familiy and the other school students ins svz stellen???
    have you seen Nicola's???

    I/we have done full work, she loves the film :D
    and i'm too :D

    it's nice that you are fine, did I tell you that my class is in the "oberstufenräume" it's so funny :D
    I drove Longboard, that's really cool :D
    but I can't drive it you know my talent xD

    so have a nice, hot time...
    in the morning we have 5°C and in the afternoon 24°C it's funny!!

    Do you know something really hard...
    freiburg is third place in bundesliga 1...
    so geil :D

    now I have to go, best regards from Antonia

    AntwortenLöschen