Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

IOWA =)

Hey together!
I have to apologize for 2 things! First I didn't know what the day was and the coaches said it so, but now I know it - thank you! The second thing - sorry I can't write you earlier, but why that comes later!!!
Friday after school all Football players had to go to the cafeteria. We got a wonderful lunch: Sandwiches with peanut butter and honey, apples and brownies. The peanutbutter-honey-sandwiches should give us the necessary power for the game. After that we should left but I realized that I just had my red jersey, but we needed our white one. WOW first game and I forget it. But everybody waited for me and Kim fetch it and home and brought it -THANK YOU! So now we could start. It was 4:15 pm and the game would be start at 7 pm but we had to drive minutes. We arrived and our headcoach did some sand from our field on their field. Now it was our one! Before the game started the National Anthem was listened and then it could start. Buuuuuut without me. It was sure that I didn't play the first team, but I got no assignment. But okey - mayhbe the next game and they played great! We won with 30-14. Directly after the game and our shower and drove with the car to Garden city (1 hour away) eat a little bit and then went into the train. The trains are like everything huge here!
We went to Iowa to visit the family because we had Monday no school! We had to drive 11 hours till Mt. Pleasant. We had a sleeper, but I couldn't really sleep with different reasons! In the morning I had a terrible breakfast (it tasted horrible - I chose the wrong choice!) and the train was two hours too late. But know finally - we arrived! I met a lot of new family! Everybody really nice! I have so much luck with my whole family! At this weekend it was "Old Tresher Reunion" - so all old steam engine were there. The oldest one from 1802 and it still can work! WOW!!! It was very intersting and impressed to see all this stuff and we had a wonderful pie! Oh I loved it!!!! With ice-cream - you can't get enough from it! Baked from the wife of grandfather's brother! A wonderful weekend and I made over 350 pictures :D Yeah you will see a lot, when I come back!
Monday evening at 6:55 pm our train started again. This time the dinner was really good! I had a steak and it was almost medium ;-)
After that we played some card games in the lounge and it was really fun! I could sleep better than in the other night and at 7:00 am we arrived in Garden City - today morning! We drove at home and I made my assignments for math, then we ate a little breakfast and went to school 15 minutes to late but excused, because we had "car troubles" :D I was the whole day really tired. But we got the points for our first chapter in Human Anatomy and 100 points is the best (an "A") and I got........... 99 points!!!!! WUHU! This class is fun :D After school we could eat our lunch at home and I got 4 postcards! WOW that's new highscore - I was so happy and could go motivated in my first real football game. Today was just JV (I would say "B-Team") but I could play and it was awesome! I like football more and more! I made some cool tackles... but we lost. The whole team made too many mistakes. But maybe the next game! I hope I can play again, because it's really fun! Here two pictures before and after the game of my hands ;-)
I had to stabilze my wrist, because it's sore when I'm tackling...
My left hand - the nail has loosen and my right hand.....
... the middle finger stabilzed with a tape after a tackle. But everything looks worse than it is! I just wanted to make it sure, that I can play more =)
As we arrived at home I finally sat at the computer and wrote this post! I hope you can forgive me:-) Now fortunately just a short week and then the next weekend - yeah!!!
At the moment I could just smile, and I do it :D
I hope you all can it too and you feel good!Best regards from wonderful Kansas (at the moment it's not so hot - just perfect... 77 degree) Maybe 28 degree celcius.

Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey Felix :D
    It's nice to read that you are happy!
    Eva and I aren't happy because school begins in 5 days! :(

    Today Nitzens will sleep by us and it will be funny because we cook Kaiserschmarrn xD
    Europa-Park was very funny :D
    We were from 10am to 9pm in Europa-Park and then we went to McDonald :D

    Have a nice school week and then a nice weekend!!

    Best regards from your sisters Antonia and Eva

    AntwortenLöschen