hey together,
at the moment I have some time to write a post for you! Later we have our next football game at home=) I probably can play for a short time! YEAH the first time Varsity - A-Team :D
School is at the moment pretty cool. Yesterday our second math test and it was harder than the first time, but better. I like challenges=) It was multiple choice and on 2 questions I just guess but everything was right - 100 %. On Monday 3 Test and in germany we discussed with the teachers if we had 3 test a week =) Test in English, test in Government and test in Human Anatomy! But now my next weekend. And it's pretty cool I arrived 7 weeks ago and I am still not sick=) My family said, after 4/5 weeks their other exchange students became sick. And I'm still alive, also if it seems sometimes that I'm dead because I don't answer mails or stuff like that - sorry! But I do lots of stuff and so I almost have no time to do "german-stuff":-)
Saturday morning we will go to the next bigger town and buying some stuff and clothes, after that watching the football tournament at our school and after that we will see=) On Sunday morning I'll go jogging and then calling with Germany:) I think after 4 weeks.... :D But it shows, that I'm in a good mood and can enjoy everything! The next week is spirit week and each day has a special theme. And this theme is the dress-code! On Monday in Vacationday, so everybody will dress like a tourist, Tuesday is Speeddatingday: Red shirt: Taken; yellow shirt: It's complicated; green shirt: solo; and purple shirt: married. Wednesday is Kansasday and everybody will dress like a farmer, Tuesday is Pajamaday - I think I don't have to explain it. Friday will be Spirit day. Right now I don't know how it will be and if really everybody take the dress code but I will tell you next week!
We have to leave for our next game! I hope you all feel good and you can enjoy your weekend!
Wonderful greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)
Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
soso Felix :D
AntwortenLöschenWhich colour will your T.shirt be....???
xD
I'm not here when you are calling us, I have Kreisvergleichsdings...
So I don't know what to say, but enjoy it!!
On Wednesday in our class were AFS'ler and they talked about their expierences (?)
Lucia was there too.
So good luck in the A-Team ♥ Antonia