Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Sleepy sunday morning

A wonderful good sunday morning to everybody!
I hope everybody did get up already=)
Oh wow my research paper was really a lot of work but I think it's not too bad. Kim and Ron read it and liked it and so I was really happy, because it was a tough job to understand AND to write it.
Riday we had no school! It was awesome! Just sleeping in and hanging out. But at 2 pm the fun was over;-) We had to be at the school to a little warm-up for our game in the night. So we had a short practice and left after that at 3:15 pm. It was a very long drive. More than 2 hours. But I had a great new book and read a lot! At 7:30 pm started our game against Scott City. Everybody knew it would be tough. And it was tough - VERY tough! We had almost no offensive play and got beat 55 - 6. Our defense coach was pissed off in the half-time. And didn't ride back with the bus but with a separate car. We had no chance! We didn't play good! One reason was the attitude of some guys. Everybody knows Scott City is huge and has a great football programm AND is placed 3rd in the 3A (Size of the school) in the State. But they also had to play. And before games everything is 0-0. Everything possible! Really sad is they played later just with their JV (B-Team) against our Varsity (A-Team) and then even with their C-Team and we couldn't find a way... On Monday their JV will come to us and it'll be another tough game. But everybody who knows me knows that I'm an optimist. My attitude: Tough BUT possible!
Friday night we arrived at 12:30 am at our school and as we arrived at home I took mt great book again and read... So it wasn't easy to get up on Saturday morning! Finally, i think it was 10:00 am, I got up and then went to the office of Ron. Wehad to move stuff and to clean and a lot of work. In the evening church and then to the movies. We watched "Jackass 3D". It was hilarious! Really a funny movie but I think the youth prefers it more than the adults. And I'm sure that movie will never come to the movies in Germany!
We arrived again after 12 am and I couldn't sleep. I read a bit and then finally fell asleep. Later I'll go to the new Community Building and work for some Community hours, which we need in American Government.
A couple days ago my english teacher told me she learned the german numbers till 10. It was very cute as she tried to pronounce it right. Now I'm teaching her a bit of german. She want to learn some vocabulary and it's funny - I can enjoy it :D
Pretty weird is the school just uses marker to write on the board instead of chalk like in my school in Germany. But we have a great activity bus driver! He drives us to our games away and on the way home he can tell us we'll arrive at 12:35 am (he tells us more than an hour earlier) and we arrives right at 12:35 am. That's amazing and awesome! I really like him=)
By the way I have to apologize! I told you at our school would be 200 students but I was wrong! The right number iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis...............................................139 :D:D:D I know it was pretty close :D
I wish you a great Sunday and hope it was good so far!
Wonderful greetings from the USA!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. But everybody should read it in english=)

    WHO IS STALKING ME :D:D:D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey :D
    best regards from Hr. Steigmann :)
    so drück daumen for my Gedichtinterpretation tomorrow, thx :D
    ♥ your little sister

    AntwortenLöschen