hey together!
Oh wow I'm that sore!!!!! My whole body hurts!!!!!
We had our JV game against Scott City....
Honestly i didn't wanna play the whole day! I was really tired because I read till 2 last night my great book and had a bad attitude and feeling. I was sure they would destroy us! But a couple minutes before the game my ambition came back and I wanted to beat them! We did a pretty good job in the first half. Just 0-6 - just one touchdown that was possible. In the second half we had a couple of mistakes and eventually lost. But we played with heart and intense. Bod I got some bad hits. In rhe first time my elbow was bleeding and I had to go off the field. During the game it didn't hurt but after the game - oho - the skin was away and just hurts... My knee hurts, my thumb, my little finger and yeah i don't have to explain it - just sore :D
But I think I did a good job - all the pain is it worth :D
I just wanted to give you a little feedback! Will write you soon!
Painful greetings (just kidding - wonderful greetings!)
Felix=)
Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen