Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

SHORTS???

hey together!
Did you know that the Americans are voting on fancy touchscreens? Pretty cool=)
Pretty strange is that today during our daily announcement they told us the next week will be the last one, in which we can wear shorts! WOW - Surprising=) I didn't think that it would be that strict!
After my pain on Monday it became worse on Tuesday. I ran the ball and our A-Team-Defense tried to stop me. I got some very nice hits. My thumb hurts terrible and my knee is open! YEAH! Today I didn't practice 100%. I have to go easy with me :-)
Tomorrow and Friday we'll have our first lab in Human Anatomy. I'm excited! And this morning Kim left to see her daughters and the eachcoast.
And we go to Texas on the weekend! That's awesome!!!
I'm sorry that I write that little but I'm really tired and yeah!
I guess I will write you again before I'll leave on Saturday morning very early!
Great Greetings from Kansas=)
Felix!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen