Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

Research paper

heyhey=)
Oh wow! I finally got it! I had to write a research paper in Human anatomy but I could choose my topic. It was: "Building human organs through tissue engineering"
It's a very interesting topic, but pretty difficult. I first had to understand it and then write and explain it in english! AHHHHHHHHHHH. But..... I got it! And I think it's not too bad - we'll see. It's due tomorrow!
Oh and by the way I found a great online dictionary: www.dict.cc
And I'm happy because we just have school tomorrow and not on Friday! That's awesome!
Now I'll watch college volleyball on TV. Hope you have a great week!
Amazing regards!
Felix=)

P.S. I followed the rescue of the miners live! WOW that's just wonderful, amazing, and unbelievable! I'm really happy for them! All thirty-three survived! In great health! GREAT!!!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. wenn du mal zeit hast, könntest du dann nochmal wegen der internetadresse schauen??
    Bist en Schatz ♥

    AntwortenLöschen