Hey together!
It's Friday night and you know the game is behind us. We had to win this game to keep the opportunity to go to the Play-offs. We wanted to play. We wanted to beat them. We wanted to kick some butts. But we didn't... We lost 41-0... It's disappointed! After the first half 22-0 already and it didn't become better! We even played that bad that I got some game time by the coach. My first real game time in varsity. But was it really varsity? I don't know. After a couple plays, how could it be different, I got another tough hit on my right thumb and I had to go out. It just hurt! Cimarron, the team we played against, canceled the JV game on Monday. They don't wanna play us. They need their JV in Practice to make their varsity ready for the play-offs. It's sad. We (JV-player) don't have another game to prove us - unfortunately. Next Thursday the last football game for me and for this season vs. Lakin at home! We wanna win it. We won the first one and we wanna win the last one! On this day we'll have Senior Recognization. That means to all senior will be said thank you to be part of special activities and to support them all the years. Pretty cool=)
In a couple hours we'll leave to Texas. I have to get up at 4:30 am and right now it's 12:30 am. But I wanted to give you another report! We'll drive for 8 hours and then have a great weekend=) I'm very exciting!
At the same time our volleyballgirls have Sub-State. They have to win it to be allowed to go to State. State is the highest possibly competition. We can't support them with our voice but with our thoughts! GOOD LUCK=)
I guess I will write you again at Sunday night and if not, Monday night! It depends on how tired and moticated I am!
Great Greetings from Kansas and soon Texas!
Felix=)
Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen