hey together,
no I have to disappoint you, I don't teach you bad english! I just had a bad english vocabulary test on Monday. But I wanna start at my last post! I know a long time ago. Anyways last Friday our game - we lost! Oh wow - that's surprising, I know :D Our coach was sad... After a game we usually pray together, then come toegther, he says some words and then after that he talks to us in the lockerroom. But on Friday he couldn't speak to us on the field. He almost started to cry... In the lockerroom later it was okay. He doesn't want any shoewatcher! KEEP YOUR HEADS UP! Yeah we do!
On Saturday we went shopping! New clothes and stuff for the Halloween-Dance. Also lots of nutrients and the car was full! In the evening we went to the volleyball tournament in our gym and support our girls. But they won - almost easy! I call Sunday "My German Day". In the morning I ran again 8 miles under an hour and after that I phoned with my parents and siblings in Germany and then with my best friends:D So a lot of german in a couple hours. But it was good! In the afternoon I went hunting for the first time of my life. But I didn't shoot anything. I tried it and I need more practice. So we just practiced with trash! The next time will be better! On Monday I had two tests. English vocabulary - what's pretty tough for me and american government, which is also pretty tough :D Yeah the vocabulary test was bad and I await a bad grade - but we'll see! American Government was okay. I could answer all the questions - a few with little help, but it was good! In the evening we had our JV (B-Team) football game! But played against their "almost-Varsity". So it was pretty difficult and we lost... I hurt my whole left arm. I could hardly use my thumb and somebody had to help me putting off my shoulder - pats and doing off my tape. That sucks! The basis of my thumb is thick and blue. My wrist 2 bloody scars. My elbow is blue and my shoulder muscle is sore - but that's football :D However, I practiced today and yeah - we'll see tomorrow! School today was easy, because the Seniors could leave at 12:45 pm to a college presentation. For me it was just interestingt to watch everybody :D We arrived at 3 pm back at HS (Highschool) and then we had our practice. Pretty easy today. It was not too hot and we did some defense stuff! It was fun, also that now my back hurts, because a facemask touched it. But that's okay. I'm not built by sugar! :D
Wondeful, amazing, and enjoyable greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)
Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen