Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

I know... i should write more frequently...

hey together,
here I am again=)
WOW the weekend and the days were just running! Saturday I slept veeeery long. I think till 11:30 am caused by writing on my blog till in the middle of the night=) In the evening me and some guys went to the next bigger town to the movies. But we had enough time before and we had a gorilla costume :D It was hilarious! We went to MacDonald and somebody wore this costume and ordered an apple pie. The waitress just had to laugh - but it was serious. Then a couple other shops and it was awesome! We had lots of fun! The movie was pretty good too. We went to "Easy A". It's not the best movie I ever did see but it was good=) After the movie we went to McDonald "Drive-In" (another Mc) just without a car. It didn't work and we took the car and tried to order a banana and some other stuff :D As they wanted to give it us and our driver had the gorilla costumes. Just hilarious! Sunday morning I went running at 8 am again but just 5 miles because I was tired and it was raining =( Everybody was happy about it but me :D Then we cleared out the office of Ron because he'll get a new floor! That was tiring but good and then in the afternoon I was picking up pumpkins :D One (of 5 different) church in our town sells pumpkins every year for Halloween. And their pastor is our activity bus driver (he drives us to games). I needed some community service hours for government and so I did help. I think 3 hours and 5 Pick-ups later we were finished! Great job and a lot of helper. A really good weekend!
Yesterday evening we had our JV-game. WOW! We played well but lost. We had 16 and I don't know how many they had. I was mad with me. I couldn't run the ball but got it just 3 or 4 times. But after a kick-off (you do it after a score) I ran, got the ball and we could ran for our next Touchdown and did it! That was pretty sweat! But I hurt my thumb. The last game it was my left thumb, yesterday my right thumb. I have to say that I'm glad I don't have any more thumbs;-) Yesterday it was another pain. Right in the join. But we taped it and I taped it today for school and practice and so I could practice. But that's okay - that's football and I don't think that it's broken... I guess...I hope.... No just kidding=) Don't worry about me! Today practice was pretty tough! I could run lots of plays but now I'm pretty sore and have a few blood blister on my arms. But I feel good - I'm happy.
The next two days will be pretty tough in school! Tomorrow 2 tests and a survey and thursday a research about 5 pages about a medical cell problem in english - that's tough. I should start to learn but I thought I wanna give you finally another post on my blog that you know what's going on in this part of the USA! Friday we'll have no school and the next weekend (so not this one) we'll go to Texas visiting a cousin and watching a football game - pretty cool!
Hope everything is right in Germany and congratulations for the driver license!

Wonderful and amazing regards!
Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey mein lieber Felix:)
    Wie geht es dir da drüben?du siehst ganz glücklich aus:)
    toller bilder hast du da! sieht so aus als würdest du dich gut mit deinem "Bruder" verstehen!?
    und football?nicht schlecht!schon schlimm weh getan?
    jetzt bist du ja schon ewig weg und ging doch ganz schnell oder?
    ich hoffe du schreibst mir bal eine mail oder irgendwas wenn du zeit findest...Liebe Grüße, wir denken alle an dich! Teresa

    AntwortenLöschen