Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

Old man and Air Force planes=)

Hey together,
oh wow! The last couple days were great! I have to tell a lot!
Last Thursday, I almost forgot to tell you, I became a old man - maybe 70 years. I told you that we play our musical on Friday November 12th - Tumbleweeds. It's very funny and of course we need a special make-up. My liasion is doing the musical together with the choir teacher. And her daughter is on a theater college and gave us some advice last Thursday. It was pretty funny because as I came in class on the board stood: Felix come talk to me. So I went to my teacher and she asked if it would be okay for me. Of course I agreed and so I became a old man. We even did some pictures. I will upload them soon! I promise it and if I forget it please remember me! ;-)
A couple hours later we were in Government we suddenly heard the thunder. Oh wow everybody was exciting and it rained terribly! But everybody was so happy. We went out of our class and watched the rain! AHHHHHHH! And it rained a lot=) It was lightning and everybody was just smiling and I just sad. No just kidding but I would say I don't like the rain and everybody loves it! Our football practice field was VERY muddy. But we had practice outside because it stopped lightning. It was cold, and windy, and wet, and nasty! Everybody jumped into the mud and it was our final practice before the game. But it was a good one=)
After that practice all the clothes were ready to get washed! Even the shoes! Just everything=)
Then our game - I told you about it but after the game we had a upset. Our head coach said we would suck and we would be pathatic. Plenty were upset over the weekend but today he did apologize for the poor choice of words. But we played bad. Our attitude was disappeard! I promise you after one mistake in the 3rd minute lots of guys gave up! Ah I hate something like that! That was the problem. Loosing okay - it hurts but you lost, but if you know you could beat them but the attitude and the will wasn't there - that's sad!
Friday night was pretty late! I went to bed at 12:30 am and got up at 4:30 and we left at 5:00 to Fort Worth/Texas visiting our Cousin. WOW 7 hours to drive. But on this way I slept a lot and it was pretty fast. We arrived, ate lunch (chinese), bought some TCU Frogs shirt and went in the evening to the football game TCU vs. Air Force. Oh it was so impressing!!!!! It was just huge!!!
That's just one part of the stadium! Lots of people and great atmosphere! Before the game there were fireworks and 4 Air Force planes (in perfect timing) flew close over our heads in their typical shape! It was very loud but great! And TCU (Texas Christian University) won great: 38-7. The cheerleaders were amazing! Every single one of them could do a backflip! They stood in a row and did their backflips 3 times each!
Ain't it amazing?
After the game we ate dinner (mexican) and it was very good! And then we went to a bar and it was country style! WOW - just Texas! A lot of cowboy hats and country music=) I guess we went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 7:00 - again very early. We went to the college mass in the morning at 9 am. And it was just AWESOME! I don't know - just WOW! The father was great and there was a small vocal group singing, and a piano, trumpet, guitars and a bugle and it was great! Great songs - they sang great and I was very inspired after that! The songs were not that boring like usually - some measure and some swing! WOW I really liked it!
Then Ashley (the cousin) showed us the College and it's great and beautiful! Here some pictures:) Really a very nice college=)
Then we were ready for another 7 hours to drive! That was a long drive but we arrived and it was a great weekend with lots of fun (and lots of pictures)!
I think I'm doing a great job with taking pictures:D You'll have to watch a lot :D
Tomorrow the first scholars bowl competition! I'm excited=) Will be fun and hopefully successful!
Have a good night (or should I say good morning?) and I hope everything is fine!
Great and windy reagrds from Kansas!
Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have the date, for the first camp from AFS :D
    5.11.-7.11.!!
    It will be very funny!!!

    So tomorrow I will write Latin and on thursday I will write English, so we will see and then we have one week fall-holidays!!

    best regards from very cold Germany
    How is the weather in Plains??

    you sister ♥

    AntwortenLöschen