Hey together,
today two posts because tomorrow won't be one. We have school to 3:15 pm. It'll start at 8:15 am. After that we have at 3:30 pm our next football practice! 2 hours and then Jason and I will go to relative to sleep and eat dinner. At Saturday I probably will write the next post for you. Something about my first right school day and about my weekend and yeah we'll see=)
Just a thing for everybody. For the next year I'll announce a comment sometimes about useless knowledge or sometimes funny stuff. You will see it! I'll announce it under the picture!
This day was great. We had a free afternoon and evening and it was just awesome!
The best regards from the United States of America!
Felix=)
Freitag, 20. August 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
hey Felix :D
AntwortenLöschenat 3.15 pm we thought "oh wow now is felix in school..."
it's nice to hear that your first school day was not so horrible xD
we hope you will enjoy it and also the football match...
are you going to play???
a big hug from your sisters
eva and antonia ♥
Dear Felix, your first school day was really easy. That´s good for you, after all these hard days with jetlag and practice, new teachers and BB-cues and so on. The weather has changed too here. More sun an degrees. W.has a lot of fun with his new camera. Nice week-end -- D+W
AntwortenLöschenKeine Zukunft vermag gutzumachen, was du in der Gegenwart versäumst!!
AntwortenLöschenour deal;)