Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Montag, 23. August 2010

No school

At the moment I don't know to think that we have no school. At one side it's great, but at the other it's not pretty good because I want to do something! If not I make too much moods about the important people, who I miss!
I was with the dog outside for one hour. That was pretty good! Fresh air and not all the time inside! Later I will go outside and take some photos and then I wanna organize some stuff for the school.
Yesterday evening I ate unfortunately too much M&Ms... But I needed it.
You see right now I have a down. But maybe tomorrow it will be better... we will see:)
But I got a post card today from my family from French! That was great!
I think I will post something later :D
I have time :D

Best regards from sunny Kansas!
Felix=)

P.S. I miss Sunflowers!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen