Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Sonntag, 29. August 2010

Footballgame

hey together,
yesterday I was at my first real-american-live football game! Wow very impressing! It was a pretty cool game and took 2:50 hours. Before the game, we ate dinner and then it could start at 7 pm! Sometimes it's really hard to understand what's going on... but okey - it becomes better and better!It was a College Football game - lots of people - great ambience and a lot of Cheerleader!

Garden City won with 32 to 23. At 11 pm we were finally at home! I was really tired and I knew that I have to get up early! Yeah I phoned with my family this morning - awesome!
Sounds strange, but it's against homesickness. Sometimes you need it!
After that we went to church. Church is always pretty difficult to understand. But it was nice. The songs were good and the mess too=) The building is more similiar with our church buildings than other churches here, but our are more beautiful, more magnificent and bigger!
It's interesting to see the differences.
Today I learned government, but ahhhhhhhhhhh :D I don't wanna write this test tomorrow! Too much stuff - too much stuff, I don't understand:D!
And I took a view at my human anatomy stuff. We will write a test at the beginning of the week. I like it but it's difficult. All this hard words in ENGLISH!
I will write you, how the tests were=)
I hope you all can smile and feel good!
See you ;)

Best regards from cloudy and windy Kansas!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Felix,3 days I didn´t have time to read your blog - you know - preparing our little party. Hope it wasn´t too stressfull for your sisters. We really talked a lot of you. Thank you for the photos again - very impressing your Number10-Outfit. I feel with you-learning and writing and explaining in english - it´s so hard. And writing your blog, too. You had a comment thursday from Anke who doesn´t like to write in english before she can´t write it perfect.... I gave here a comment too. I´m very proud of you :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These pictures are really cool, funny, relaxed. They give me more than one smile :-))

    AntwortenLöschen