Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Freitag, 27. August 2010

Easy Football Practice

hey together,
so the next day is over. But I can't belive it. I think it's 2 pm and I cam from school right now - but it's 6:00 pm and I came from school and have to eat dinner and to make my homeworks. WOW the days are running! Math was pretty good today. I understand the function and now it was so easy :D Yeah sometimes just a little step and you can jump so far! English was also good! We had team work and the two others in my group asked thinks, which I should translate:-) It was really funny, but for all Germans: Try to explain ae, ue, oe, which the Americans don't know :D But it was fun! Tomorrow the teacher won't be there so the German lesson will be again! Choir was good. We don't sing indeed, but we read our musical and it's really funny! Sociology was easy. We just made some poster about a culture, what we have to present tomorrow. I'm curious, how it will be! My teacher is really funny! I like him! Lunch was yesterday a little shock for me, because I took some broccolies (I like it really!), but it was cold and too stiff...... just lunch in school...
American Governement is difficult. Because everything is new, the teacher makes just ex-cathedra teaching, and makes his presentations and we have to write, and to write and to write... The first test on monday - we will see :D
Practice was really easy today, because we sat the most time in a class room, and wrote our plays for friday on a piece of paper. We will have a Scrimmage. That's a public "practice": Two teams of our team will play against. We stuck some "Mustangs" (Our school symbol) on it and got our Jerseys. I'm the number 10! But it's a bit strange. Tomorrow we have to wear our Jersey in school and have to held our helm under our right arm (It's gold!!!) all the time except during our classes, there we can put it on the floor - carefully! It will be funny:D
By the way I would say that some Americans eat very different :D Instead of their knives, they take their fingers and SOMETIMES they use their finger for the fork. And the cars a different too and a bit stupid. There is all the time a horrible "BIEP", if the driver door is open. But if the driver isn't belted, it will just "biep" 5 times and then it's over. I can't understand it!
It's just different xD
This evening Ron, Jason and I have golfed. And I saw one more time, that Golf isn't my sport - I'm too bad and too impatient :D
Tomorrow my first steps on the real football field! It will hopefully be fun!
Hope you all can smile!
Bets regards from "wonderful-weather" Kansas!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey felix it's nice to hear that youcan smile and that theschool isn't so different!!!
    now it's our last day in france and we will enjoy the hot weather because in germany the weather isn't so good!!!
    we "druecken dir die daumen" for monday!!!
    best regards from france andyour familiy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. good luck number 10!
    and: hey - I'm looking forward to play golf with you. I'm inpatient too ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen