Hey together,
so the next full school day is over - wow....
Pretty much and homeworks for the first time. But first I wanna tell you me schedule!
8:15 - 9:04 Maths
9:08 - 9:57 English
10:01 - 10:50 Choir
10:54 - 11:21 Lunch
11:21 - 12:07 Sociology
12:11 - 12:31 Insight
12:35 - 1:25 Human Anatomy
1:29 - 2:18 American Government
2:22 - 3:10 Advanced PE
Insight should prepair us for the life and we can read a lot and earn points - relax=)
Advanced PE is something like Sport, but we learn it theoretical too and then we'll practice it in the gym or on the field!
After Advanced PE we have 15 minutes to put on all our football stuff! Then we have to stand at the field at 3:25 pm in time - ready for the practice, which needs at least 2 hours.
Then dinner at home und and after that... homeworks. Today I worked until now (9:40 pm). Lots of stuff. In Human Anatomy we had to read 9 pages! Small letters and lots of unknown words - difficult!
Today Football Practice was not my best one. But better than yesterday. At the moment it don't wanna be so good, how I want it =) But maybe it's my bad - I don't know. We will see, what the next practice will bring!
Next monday I will write my first test - yeah! In American Government, the most difficult class for me!
But I would say: Smiling and Trying:-)
Now I go to bed, because I'm really tired from this long day!
I hope you feel good and you can smile!
Best regards from sunny (again) Kansas!
Felix=)
P.S. I hope the speechless became less! :-)
Mittwoch, 25. August 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Really interesting to read your blog - we´re looking into it nearly every day, though sometimes we don´t understand everything. How is your lunch at school - you like it? Thank you for these very nice photos, think you got a real good camera ;-)
AntwortenLöschen