Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Montag, 23. August 2010

New week - new comment

Hey together,
how you see, here is a new comment over me =) Really not necessary knowledge ;)
I spent the last night and this day by Donna, my liaison and it was great! I just got up at 10:30 because I slept very well! Then I helped them in the kitchen, they worked with tomatoes! It was fun:D We watched a movie and hanged out the day! It was really good!
This evening I missed some really important people... but I couldn't change it - but I'm smiling again!
I got the call that we have no school tomorrow!!!! YEAH - because the water pump is broken! That are really good news! Practice will be normal tomorrow! That's good - so we have something to do =)
You see I have a lot of up and down's! But so it is! Yesterday I phoned with my best friend - it was awesome! You just need this sometimes! =)
Right now I give my best to understand and to learn the football rules! But it's very complicated =) But I will learn it anytime :D

Best regards from Kansas!
Felix=)

P.S. I miss Sunflowers!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen