so now the first "game" is over. It was fun but I wasn't content with me. But everybody said, I've done a good job fo my first game. We will see next Friday - then our first REAL game!
We had to wear our jersey and our helmet the whole school day. But it was normal for everybody! Here a picture from Jason and me: Our dress for school!
And then was the game! Here some impressions: (I'm number 10)





So that's it. After our Scrimmage we had a dance-evening in our cafeteria. It was fun. Everybody wanted to dance with you :D One time I had to go in the middle of a circle. It was funny! But 3 boys thought, they've done a good thing and showed me at the same time "den Hitlergruss". I think every german exchange student have this experience during the year! But after a view from me - they stopped it and it was a nice evening. Official end was at 10:30 pm and at 10:30 am the teacher turned the lights on :D - OVER :D
My night was strange. First I fell from my bed on the floor and now my hand is sore:D Then I dreamed that I would go home and then I dreamed from my grandparents and all my cousins. I don't know. Today my whole body is sore and the dreams don't make the homesickness better... But now we have weekend and can relax and unfortunately I will have too much time to think about everything!
I hope you all feel good and you can smile=)
Best regards from windy-Kansas!
Felix=)
P.S. Just because I don't still write that I miss sunflowers, it means not, that it is so! :D:D:D
you are a 4-leaved cloverleaf, so the real game can come
AntwortenLöschennice pics!
AntwortenLöschenomg i should send you the music by mail.
i´m so sorry..*sad*
where this a football practice or a game?
hey Felix :D
AntwortenLöschenWe arroves good at home at 1 am.
this morning is stressful, we are invited to celebrate Werner & Doris silbern Wedding at
11 am.
And all our stuff is even in car...
Your photos are really cool I really want to watch a game if you play!!!
Alors les meilleures bisses d'Allemagne (il pleut :( au revoir le beau temps de France :()
as rigolade!!! C'est voulvoir dire "have fun!!!"
Best regards from rainy Germany and of course a big hug ;D
hey felix:)
AntwortenLöschenthe photos are really funny!!! you look pretty strange with your big shoulders:D
sorry that i didn't know that you were on the phone, it was strange that you phone us when we are watching TV...:D
best regards from REALLY cold German
your little sister:)♥
Oh come on Honey!
AntwortenLöschenI explained you why i am not writing in english! xD
But your uniform is really hot! :D
I like it :)
Love,
Annika :)