Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

A new day and everthing is sore :D

Hey toegther,
yesterday was a great day. Lots of good news and I was outside with the dog. Normally he's very crazy and runs left and right and everywhere, but he was great! Everything was good. Maybe it was cause through the heat. Because than we went out, the sun came and it became warmer.
I was really tired again and so I lay me on the couch. After a few of minutes the cat came and lay next to me. Did you ever get a kiss from a cat? I got. She touched with her tongue my hand. It was really funny! :D Then I played a bit piano. "Hijo de la luna" - a wonderful song, my first one here in the USA. After that I've done a pool (Billiard) with Jason and lost... But almost I've won! But just almost :D
Then it was time to go to the fourth practice in 2 days. Before the practice my whole body was burning. After that it wasn't better. But it was a good practice - the coach was proud of us!
I think I fell asleep at 10:15 pm but it was too late. Today morning it was horrible! At 5:28 am Ron looked into my room and got me up. Json and I had to go. Just a banana and at 5:33 am we sat in the car driving to practice. It was cold, dark and wer! But we've done our practice and I met my track coach in spring. I like him. I think he'll be a great track coach. He is our coach now, too, but not the head coach. He said to me, that I've done a good job, but I don't know... I never caught this ball. But my run ways are right. He said it needs time and that's true! I'll be better!
At the moment my legs are sore, my feet are sore, my hands and my arms are sore, my neck are sore,... EVERYTHING! Even my butt is sore!
But I'm happy and I can smile - fortunately!
The weather don't want to become better - no sun...just clouds... But it doesn't matter because - I told you already that Kansas is the Sunflower State - on some traffic signs is a sunflower and each in my bathroom is a carpet, sewed like a sunflower! It's funny if you see a traffic sign and think: Oh wow-no sun but a sunflower!

Best sunflower regards!
Felix=)

4 Kommentare:

  1. I think I like American Football :D
    I like to play it too,
    but I´m at Germany :(
    ...
    (I have seen it once in Freiburg)
    :D:D:D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Felix,
    nun sind wir zurück von unserem Urlaub und klar, dass wir erstmal schauen mussten wie es dir geht. Es ist schön zu hören, dass es dir gut geht!!
    Pass gut auf dich auf und schreib weiter so fleißig.

    Ganz liebe Grüße von uns Nitzens.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey honey!
    you have to write why you are playing "hijo de la luna"
    who was that brilliant girl who told you to play it? :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hey felix
    sorry that my English isn't so well/good (I'm not sure) but I try it...
    Lucky boy; you have a dog:D what's his name. (I can't find the question mark so I just write a point)
    Bur poor boy too;D Do you have "Muskelkater". (I can't find the question mark again so I just write a point again:D)
    sunny regards (I think that's "Grüße" in English)
    from France and a kiss;)
    your little sister Eva

    AntwortenLöschen