Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Monday #3 in USA

hey together,
so the next day is over - a long but good monday. The test in government was okey... :D It was just multiple choice, but if you don't understand the other possibilities, then it's difficult. And sometimes we had to decide for very small differences. But now it's over and we will see, how it was. Today my teacher told me, that we will write a Human Anatomy Quiz about the 12 Body Systems and the vocabular tomorrow... and then on Thursday the "Chapter-Test" and on Friday a vocabulary test about the book "Frankenstein". Pretty nice - so you see I have lot of work this week, but then a long weekend in Iowa. Because Monday is Labor Day and we have no school and we will spend the time in Iowa - it will be great!
Practice was nice too today! I hope i can play on Friday in our first game against Sublette! It would be awesome, but my body will be sore after that - but that's okey :D I take it! :D
Today we had an Tornado-Alarm-Test. Everybody has to go to the underground-choir-room :D But fortunately we're just 200 people. Funny is, that everybody knows, that's just a test-alarm. The teachers 2 minutes for start: Stand on one line behind the door :D
By the way last Friday we had an Fire-Test-Alarm. That will be once a months. That was pretty cool, because my teacher asked us a few of minutes before the alarm turned on, what we have to do:D We have to go to the next door and then outside and to be 50 feet away from the building. But because we're just a couple of students, at our door were just 20 students :D A bit crazy but okey.
I would say we have at least 3 announcements per day in our school. Especially cool is it, if they order me to the office. Everybody has troubles with my last name :D
At 8:55 am comes a announcement about the current day and the events, and then everybody has to do an oath about the USA (I think it is so...). So no National Anthem but a little oath=)
I will learn it!
Just two right practices and then a regeneration practice on Thursday and then THE FIRST GAME!!!! I'm excited! Today after practice, as we went to our Lockerroom, everywhere was there posters on the wall, which motivates us=) Great! The whole school is for the sport teams. Tomorrow night the volleyball girls will habe their first game in Liberal and lot of people will be there and assist them! I find it pretty cool!
At the moments I have lots of stuff in my mood.....
But I have to learn Human Anatomy - I will post again tomorrow!
Keep smiling and laughing together!

Best regards from Kansas!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey felix ;D
    it's very nice to hear this, you (I) have to smile if i read it :D
    it's pretty cool :D
    and now still 4 days and then Nicola is away too :(
    that's not so nice, school would be very different...
    I will see, but I think it's really unimportant if you hear about your change :)

    Yesterday we slept by Nicola, but it's not really the "Goodbye-scene" because I will see her tomorrow and then on thursday she will get her present!!!
    It makes fun to do this because now I understood it :D

    A big hug from the still rainy Germany your little sister Antonia♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good luck for all your tests and exercises an then good luck too for your first football game. Take care! By the way - I had a school friend who came from Iowa - and I think she went went back to USA some day. She´s called Merril - maybe you´ll meet here...;-)

    AntwortenLöschen