I wanna tell you something! A couple weeks ago Kim asked me what I would like to eat on my birthday dinner. A couple days ago I came to her with two recipes and yeah was pretty sure that it would be one of those. But then Sunday night - birthday dinner - she showed me a print of a german recipe. A special german recipe. One of my favorite meals sent by Mama to her. Pretty amazing, isn't it? And it tasted really really good, although one had to convert all the grams in pounds! It was almost as great as made by Mama!
Thank you Mama and Kim=)
Right now it's really cold our here! Yesterday we had 24 degrees (-4 C) in the morning. Tomorrow it even will be 12 degrees (-11 C) but we haven't had snow yet. It rains hardly and it snows hardly I guess.
last night I tried to take a picture of all the lights! The picture doesn't look as well as I hoped but here it is=)
And are you impressed? I AM! It's amazing and looks great! Really like in all the movies which were watched by a normal german guy=)
Today I met the 2 other sisters again and for the first time. I've met Kathy when I arrived for a couple days and now I've met the oldest one - Laura=)I think we'll have a fun time over the holidays and we'll have great food, because they love to cook like Kim and all three of them are really good:-)
Hope you feel great!
Felix=)
really cool house :)
AntwortenLöschenthe weihnachtsbasar will maybe be inside...:(
so wish us luck!! :)
♥ best reagrds your little sister
omfg =O
AntwortenLöschenwhat a fantastic house!!
wow*-*
best regards
wir haben schnee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooo geil :D
AntwortenLöschenja genau SCHNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenes ist sooooooooo toll!!!!!!!
abe rich versteh eins nicht.... wieso ist es bei euch so kalt??? du bist doch in KANSAS, ich dachte da wäre es voll heiß....
naja, mal sehn wann es bei euch schneit...
ganz liebe grüße
eva;)
P.S. du bist in English besser wie ich in Deutsch... ich hab nänlich ne 3!!:(