Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Vote for Felix

Hey together!
I'm sure you can't belive it but I'm nominated to get president! Oh yeah you read right! And actually it looks pretty good=)
It's a project in american government. Our teacher has 3 different governments class. The first one is republican, the second on independant and we, the last one, are democratic. Every class has to nominate his president (in our class it's me, because everybody thought I'll get voted because I'm a F.E.S. (Foreign Exchange Student) and try to get as many votes as possible by Juniors and Seniors. They will vote for us at a specifig day. Right now we're raising money and try to promote us with posters etc. Raising money works pretty simple. We just need signatures of people, who wanna spend us "money". Of course it's just FAKE-money and only exists on the paper. The maximum per person is $ 2,000. It depends how much money we have, how long our video commercial is allowed to be. So if we raise a lot we'll get a long commercial. It's pretty sweet because the class who wins, gets one day out of government class:-)
Of course I have great help by my vice-president: JESSICA!!!!!
If you think you know somebody with a great mood all the time and always full of energy but (almost (just kidding)) never annoying, then you haven't met her yet! That's her:) She is the nominated vice-president and is doing a great job=0 And she's playing a bigbigbigbigbig character in the musical - but it seems like the role is made for her to play :)
I think she's pretty nice and she even wanna bring me a cookie tomorrow=) I think that sounds pretty good=)
Yeah now everybody met her and I'm excited because I get a cookie=)
Great greetings from Kansas and I guess I'll write you again;-)
Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey Felix

    vergiss ja nicht, dass musical zu filmen, bin gespannt dich zu sehen, wie du aug english plapperst:D

    hoffentlich schneit es bei uns auch bald....!!!
    es sieht soooooo schön aus, am liebsten würde ich dahin ziehen;D

    naja, ich hör dann mal auf dich zuzutexten....
    ganz liebe grüße, Eva:)

    P.S. tut mir leid, dass ich nicht auf English schreib, aber Antonia hat auch auf Deutsch geschrieben und ich war zu faul zu denken, deswegen...:D

    AntwortenLöschen