Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

Musical practice

hey together!
Today we had our last musical practice before the first performance tomorrow in front of the junior high kids. It was pretty fun and I had my camera with me and took "a couple" pictures. Almost everybody is excited and looking forward to the performance=) At 7:30 am we have to be at the school and at 9 am the performance begins=0 FINALLY=) And then on Friday the bigbigbig performance at 7 pm! Okay and now somebody comes, who is playing a schoolgirl in the musical but this person has some crazy moments :D
or this=)or actually nice =)

She has her funny and crazy moments but I guess (or I know?) she's pretty nice and it's a lot of fun to have her during the musical practices or if you meet her in the hallway :) You'll get a smile - I promise! She's somebody who hardly loses her good mood=)

Hope you all feel great and yes Eva the musical will be filmed=)
Great Greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I cross my fingers - Toi,Toi,Toi!!!!

    PAPA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey felix:)

    hope you don't forget the text, apply yourself!!!!

    so.... good luck♥

    love Eva:)

    AntwortenLöschen