Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Dienstag, 9. November 2010

CHICAGO!!!!!

heyheyhey together=)
WOW the last couple days were amazing and I have a lot to tell=)
First of all all my test on Thursday were pretty good - I felt comfortable and the results are good=) At 2:45 pm we left to the next Scholars Bowl competition. It was actually pretty good. In teh first round we had a record of 6-2 :) And in the Championship round just 2-3 and got 4th. I think we did a good job although the next time will be better:) As we were at home we packed our stuff for Chicage (in 20 minutes) and left to Wichita where the next airport is. But we had to drive 3 hours till we came to our hotel, at which we arrived at 12 am. At 4 am the alarm clock went on and we went to the airport. Our plane left at 6 am. It was a small one and I don't like small planes. it's smaller than you can imagine - just 60 seats! But we arrived well at the 2nd bussiest airport of the world in Chicago! And it is really huge! It has 5 Terminals and I don't know hom many gates - huge :D On Friday we visited a college for Jason 2 hours away - Notre Dame. On the way to it we drove over the Interstate roads and got of course the rushhour! It was unbelievable how many cars got towed off! I think I saw 4 towed off cars!
And I really like Notre Dame and would stay there but it's pretty tough to get in there! Could you believe I saw the first snow in this season?! On the way to Notre Dame it was pretty snowy. I guess there were almost 3 inches (7.5 cm) of fresh snow!

Yeah it was kinda funny and I'm sure you haven't seen snow yet :-)
Now a picture of me in front of the football stadium of Notre Dame. It was pretty cold and windy and I was freezing=)

Saturday and Sunday we spent a unbelievable time in Chicago's Downtown! The hotel was great! They had flying elevators! It seemed like! Really fast but still smooth. Pretty impressive and WOW I ate my first "activia" in my life to the breakfast on Saturday morning! My digestive tract was very happy - just kidding :D
Saturday morning we went to a "circus". It was just unbelievable! It was the best and greatest show I ever saw with such awesome artists. WOW! I bet every single of one would have enjoyed such a show it was just amamzing! Here's a picture of me and Jason with one of the clowns=)It was just hilarious!
In the afternoon we went to the Navy Pier, ate and took of course plenty of pictures=)
Me just "a couple" miles away from home=)
Me, Jason and Ron in front of the lighthouse on a very windy day! And now us three in front of a part of the skyline! And me in front of the Skyline :-)
In the evening we went to the blue-men-show. It was pretty funny but unfortunately it wasn't allowed to take pictures... And I was nice - I didn't take one ;-)
Great Saturday!!! We went to bed late but got one hour more! The clocks got changed that weekend! So the differnece between here and Germany is 7 hours again! Sunday we went to the big aquarium. Here a picture in front of it! It was amazing how ugly or beautiful and pretty some fishes are:) Very interesting! Me and Kim in front of a (small) part of the skyline after the aquarium. You see Saturday and Sunday we had beautiful weather it was just pretty cold, but on Friday cloudy and muddy and snowy and.... I don't like it :-)
Sunday night we arrived at 8 pm at home again and I was too tired to write something for you on my blog - I do apologize!
Now started the final week of the musical! Tomorrow dress rehearsal and then thursday morning show for the Junior High Kids and then Friday night the big show! I'm excited and a little bit nervous! But it's great to be a part of this musical - I really like it!
I hope you all feel great and the weather is not too muddy and cold!

I feel great in any case and enjoy the time unbelievable!
Greetings from Kansas=)
Felix :-)

P.S. I took already more than 2,300 pictures :D:D:D

2 Kommentare:

  1. geiler schnne :D
    Deine Klamotten sind voll cool :D
    sorry, dass ich darauf als erstes reagiere :P

    Now in Emglish, oh snow I love it!! I want to be in Chicago :D
    Wow this pictures are really cool and 2.300 pictures?!?! Felix you get like Eva and me :D

    Oh wow, really cool :D
    but your hairs are looking a little bit "platt", but it looks funny :D
    really cool!!!!

    So now i'm finish, best regards and wish us snow, soon ok??

    The clown is cool!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi guy - after a long time we had a look at your blog today. Sorry, but like your daddy who has a lot to translate for your grandparents and grandma we also have a lot to read after our holiday in september. But today we where astonished about such a lot photos. Happy to see you in Chicago. Your photos are really good.
    Friendly greetings from Waldkirch

    AntwortenLöschen