Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Football Dinner, Muscial and TONY?!?

hey together!
how's going in good old Germany? Here it's awesome! WOW I see and experience great things! Sunday night we had the big (Big big!) Halloween party at our house! A plenty of people came and we had great-tasted cinnamon roles and chili. Good food - good people - good party! Pretty easy=) We, the youth, left and made "some stuff"! I think i shouldn't explain it but it was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of our pumpkins we made on Saturday.
The first one is made by me, the second one made by Jason and the third one made by Kim. I like them really - we did a great job!
Now a picture while producing them:)
At the same evening the Giants played their 4th world series game versus the Rangers. Before the game the record was 2-1. The giants won and so it was 3-1. Yesterday then the next game which they also won! That made them to the world series champions 2010! We all were pretty happy because Kim grew up in California and is a big Giants fan!
On Sunday we made lots of Candy bags for the kids in the evening, who would come.
The candies before they were packed (don't overlook the bag in the back).....
..... and 120 bags later and it still wasn't enough.:)
Right now we have plenty of musical practices! Every 3rd period in choir and then after school! It's fun but sometimes it's kinda boring if have to wait for your next scene! But I like the musical and I think it'll be good on November 12th! The main character is Tumbleweed, who is played by TONY!!!! He started today to read my blog and I promised him to write his name down so that he becomes famous :D Just kidding=) He's a nice kid - I think. I'm doing with him Scholars Bowl and the Math and Government class. So Tony now just for you - you're doing a good job=)
For everybody who doesn't know him - here some serious pictures=)
He's the second on the left :)
Yeah that's him=)
Tonight we had our Football Dinner. That's the end of the season and everybody brings some food and the team awards were given out. I got one! YEAH!!!!! I was the best improved player on JV! Awesome but it wasn't too difficult because I never played it before and you could improve a lot! All the seniors had to say something - even me. Normally I like to speak in front of other people but it's pretty hard to do this in English. But I got it. I would say it wasn't the best but just a thank you! Here are some pictures:
Our signs, which were hanging in the fence at our football stadion=)
That's me (in the middle ;-)) and on the right (in red) our headcoach and on the left our linebacker and JV Coach. Our defense coach and our lineman coach were missing.
Thursday will be a tough school day... I'll write a test in math, human anatomy and government.... But then on Friday no school and over the weekend CHICAGO! It will be awesome!
I fear that tomorrow the whole school knows my blog.... Okay hello hello =)
I hope you all feel great!
Greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)

4 Kommentare:

  1. you don't forget us in chicago, do you???

    The pictures are really great :D
    and I look forward to see the musical!!!
    Do they sing, do you sing, that would be very funny and we have something to laugh-no joke!!!
    do you have to dance?? please say yes!!
    oh I think I will go to US to see you in musical :)!!!

    So I have to make some pictures now and then we go to Titisee and AFS-weekend :)!!
    I'm looking forward it!!!
    Good luck for Thursday and yes I don't know.

    So best regards from Germany, we had already snow on the Kandel(!!) very cool :D

    your little sister ♥

    So have a nice weekend in Chicago (don't forget us!!! xD :D)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Tony!
    We send you greetings from Germany, now you are famous....
    :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hey :)
    the first VB is over.
    Greetings from Helen und Johannes :)
    Helen:" oh Felix my friend ;D!"

    It was very funny and interesting, so we will see.
    How is Chicago???

    Best greetings from Antonia ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ah P.S. the "Kürbisse" are very cool :D

    AntwortenLöschen