WOW my birthday is over and I wanna say thank you for all the congratulations with the mail, the e-mail or per facebook or svz and the phone=) It was a great birthday! Friday night after practice there were two packets for me - thank you! Saturday morning I got the first german things=) We had practice at 9:15 am and after practice I helped Kim putting on some christmas lights!
Saturday night we went with a lot of small american flags to church. Our Father got a citizen on friday after 11 years of paperwork. After church he and some friends came to dinner and I went bowling with friends. It was a lot of fun and we were actually 11 people - so a whole bunch!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand action haha
In the evening we celebrated together. Kim's sister came from one-hour away and jason was back from his Youth Ralley weekend and we had a great chocolate cake (the recipe even says you need german chocolate - I think now we now why it's called the best one haha) and an Apple Pie for Ron.
I fought with the candles but didn't get it - one single one was stronger than my breath;-)
Now I was allowed to unwrap my gifts! I got a lot of clothes, even to dress me up ;-) It's actually really good because I needed it =) THANK YOU!!!!!!
Ron got a very funny card: "Do you know why old men wear black socks with sandals? - You're one year closer to finding out" :D It was hilarious!
And the packet from Germany didn't arrive in time:D The mail system is sometimes pretty weird here =)
On Monday we had another Scholars Bowl Competition. We started bad because we lost right our first game - and it wasn't fair! It was a mistake of the referee, but okay we couldn't change it, but it threw us back! Eventually we had a record of 5-6 and arrived after a long day at 9:30 pm at home. And there was another packet for me=) Yeah the packet from my family arrived. I unwrapped it during the evening and yeah - THANK YOU! I guess you wanna see me fat :D:D:D
Today after another practice, which was actually really good today, as we arrived at home we saw all the christmas lights were turned on! WOW it looks amazing! Normally they just turn them on after Thanksgiving, but the girls afre coming home tonight from College for Thanksgiving and as a little surprise all the lights are turned on=) I'll try to take a good picture of it - but could be impossible - we'll see! If, I'll put it on here!!!
And do you know? NOW WE HAVE THANKSGIVING BREAK and no school till monday! Ah awesome! But we needed it -finally :D School from the middle of August till now without a real Break! But YES today!!! And the whole schoolday was really easy! We played in each class some plays. We started in math and the X-Box and a great sensoric sport game, kept the fun in english where we played that you have to build a small tower of sticks, and everybody has to take sticks without destroying the tower=) In Choir we sang, because we have just a couple days till our Christmas Concert and need really every hour practicing! In Sociology we played Twister and the 2 girls in our class (we're just 5) brought some food and it was great! Fifth hour in Human Anatomy we played Taboo and I thought it's actually tougher to explain the words IF you know them :D But I could skip them if I didn't know them and so it was fun - then in 6th and 7th hour the whole school watched together the movie 'Toy Story 3" in the auditorium and then practice, which was, how I told you already, pretty good!I wish you all happy holidays although the most of you don't have them :-) Instead of you could enjoy your first snow in Germany!
Great greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)
hey Felix
AntwortenLöschenwow, I really want to see the many lights...!!!
Please try making a good picture..:)
your cake looks very yummy...mhhh!!!
Mama and I made today "Butterbrötle" anh the dorgh is soooooooo good!!:D
so, best greetings from the cold cold Germany (where it should snow on Friday, on the "Weihnachtsbazar"):)
Hi Felix,
AntwortenLöschenso much to read, but so interesting. We´re glad that you had such a lucky birthday. Thank you for the photos about the christmas-lights for decorating the house. Nearly unbelieveble that you need such a lot of material. But it looks really nice - more photos please for christmas.
thank you