Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Samstag, 20. November 2010

Sickness and first practices=) Oh yeah AND birthday :D

hey together!
Yeah this week wasn't my best one=) Monday we had our first Basketball practice - wow! It is confusing! But I didn't feel good the whole monday... Tuesday morning I decided I'm too sick to practice at 6:30 am. I tried to go to school but went home after lunch at 12 pm. My throat hurt and I had a headach. I lay down and watched "The Blind Side" and "Believe in me". Blind Side is really a great movie! So Tuesday I missed the practice in the morning and the practice after school, wednesday I didn't show up in school. I was sick - maybe even some temperature. I watched "The Express" and then cleaned the fire place. So I missed 2 more practices and do you know what I have to do for it now? 20 times from teh baseline to the end, back, to the end, and again back in 22 seconds..... Oh yeah it's tiring - and I guess I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow! Thursday I had my first and last morning practice in basketball and in the evening again. It was actually not too bad but I still need A LOT of practice and patient of the coaches. Today practice was bad. Or no, not the practice was bad; I was bad... It's just confusing with all the different kinds of plays and defense and offense and I just have a BIG "?" in my head :D
Everybody knows the commercials in TV for the next movies right? And in Germany it's actually pretty easy - you just have ONE time. But here you have 4 different times but the most channels are working over the whole United States. So in the commericals they normally write it like this: 8/7c. The first number is always Eastern Time, because most of the channels have their office at the easy coast. And then 7 o'clock central time, so that's our time. Sometimes its also 8/5p. 5p is standing for 5 o'clock pacific time. Oh yeah it's confusing -true =)
Oh yeah and then tomorrow my birthday=) It was pretty funny - this afternoon I got a birthday message from a girl from Australia and in her time it was already my birthday:-) And some guys and girls send me messages in facebook and svz to congratulate me but it wasn't even my birthday yet - pretty funny :D Tomorrow (my time) i will have practice at 9:30 am. So I problably will get up at 8:15 am:-) And then in teh afternoon we will put the christmas light in the yard in fornt of the house! In the evening church and then we're gonna go bowling - so me and a couple friends. Sunday is Ron's Birthday and we will celebrate together in the evening with the family. Because Jason is away over the weekend. The Tuesday Kathy and Laura will arrive for Thanksgiving - thanksgiving is a huge familiy meeting with great food=). I'm excited because I'll meet Laura for the first time and Kathy after a long time again! I've just seen her a couple of days, when I arrived.
AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HERE IS A GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I'm in "The Lion King - Fever" :D Oh I just love those songs! CIRCLE OF LIFE and of course HAKUNA MATATA=) AHHH it's great! I love it!!!!
Hope you all feel great! I DO!!!!
Greetings from Kansas!
Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy birthday - dear Felix. We hope you´ll have a very happy week-end with "lecker" Food and a really big birthday-cake. Do you feel better now? All sickness gone with the wind? So we hope you can enjoy it. Best wishes from Doris+Werner

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fresh snowfall :D:D:D juhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuu

    AntwortenLöschen