Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

Games and games=)

Hi :)
I think it's amazing that we have Saturday but I just had 2 days of school :D The showchoir performance on Thursday night was fine, although we're in the preparation for the contest pieces right now! Friday was my first real school day after a couple days off but even Friday we got dismissed at 2 because we had to leave for the basketball game :D JV boys and girls lost really bad! The JV boys even had a running clock and that means it doesn't stop if the ball goes out of bounce or soemthing like that. We were down by 30 and so the running clock got started...
The girls varsity game was really intense! At the beginning we were down by 7 but came back and had a lead of 14 at halftime. After halftime they came back and it was tied till to the end! We got a little lead shortly before the end but they tieded up with 30 seconds left. But our girls got the lead again and finally won! It was amazing because really everybody was cheering for our girls loudly! Everybody of us supported them and it was just fun! Especially because we won at the end=) I was pretty tired and slept in today! It was amazing to sleep till 9:15 am ;-) At 10 am we had a basketball brunch with the boys and girls team to get ready for the game tonday. But actually that's the plan of all the coaches to get us out of the beds :D But well that's fine! Brunch was pretty good and we had to sit girl-boy-girl-boy-... so that we would talk a little :D

It was fun and now everybody is ready to play today! By the way, we're playing this game only because of our girls head coach. He and the headcoach of Medicine Lodge were roommates in college and that's the reason for the game! It's gonna be a difficult game to win but you never know=) I will use Sunday to hang out - that's my plan :D I hope all of you enjoy the coming spring - I'mn really excited! 16 days till the first track practice=) Oh and my spikes finally arrived! I'll take a picture really soon and post them on here! Be excited they look awesome!!!!

Greetings from Kansas! - Felix=)

1 Kommentar:

  1. "girl-boy-girl-boy"... :D
    you know my opinion :P
    I'm very sorry I skyped with Nicola last evening so I passed it to say you goodbye.
    We have a problem because Mama und Papa aren't here next weekend, so it would be fine if you talk with them how we should do it.
    I hope you understand my English xD
    So enjoy your free day I have o do lots of homeworks and a presentation for France or French (I don't know)
    Food is ready I have to leave (we have hamburgers - self made :D)
    the best greetings from your little sister :)

    AntwortenLöschen