Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

Scrimmage, President and Concert=)

Hi!
Monday was the first school day after Thanksgiving break. A looong day! In the morning we left the house at 7:18 am to come to showchoir in time. Then school till 3:10 pm. This day was our Scrimmage. Scrimmage means the coach builds two teams of his whole team and those 2 play each other with people in the stands. It's a public practice and you can see where still the mistakes are and what's pretty good yet. I didn't play the Scrimmage. I play C-Team and just t he best 6 player of the C-Team were allowed to play - so not me. While Varsity and JV could go to houses, the C-Team had practice. We practiced till 5 pm, which is really short and then watched the girls playing their end of the scrimmage and then us. We started not until 6:30 pm. They played and I watched and I was finally at home again at 8:30 pm after 13 hours in school! Tuesday morning we had scholarsbowl practice. It wasn't too bad but again at 7:30 am. And everybody who knows me knows that I can't go to bed early :D The school day wasn't too bad. We had a vocab quiz in human anatomy but that was it. And we finally got said who the new president 2010/2011 is :D It was us! So we won and didn't have government yesterday. We just could hang around and doing nothing or whatever :D After school practice was better than the last couple days. Slowly - very slowly, I get a hand to it! We went home and ate something and headed out again for the christmas band dessert concert. First the band(s) (JH HS; HS; Jazzband and 6th grade) performed their music and then we got a plate with 5 differnet pieces of dessert. One of them was our 400 cookies we made over the weekend. It was really good! We cleaned up and went back home and I fell tired in my bed :D
This morning we had again our showchoir which is actually fun=) I won't performe in the christmas show at December 17th but join completely after christmas! Right now I'm the partner if anybody is missing :) School was good with just one chapter test in human anatomy and then practice. It feels better and better each day. Now I (usually) know the plays just my shooting is terribly terrible :D! Tomorrow the last practice before our first game! I'm so excited and nervous! I hope I'll get some game time and we'll win varsity, JV AND C-Team. But you never know and so I let me surprise but will fight as much as I can for our win=) I'll report you and the Saturday morning I'll head out for Denver, Colorado.
I'm gonna be picked up at 6:15 am and we will be there at noon. We'll have some fun and helf eventually at Operation Christmas Child. I guess the most of you heard already about it. There are made a lot of christmas boxes, which will be sent to poor children all over the world. And we're helping there voluntary=) Will be A LOT of fun!!!
I hope you all feel great and the right christmas atmosphere is in your hearts yet! I already hear the bells ringing!
Greetings from Kansas!
Felix:-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Felix

    without you we always forget to cook "Hildabrötchen"!!!!
    We HAVE TO do it soon, or else it's christmas and we haven't got "Plätzle"...:D

    snowy greetings
    your littlelittle sister

    P.S. "Wilhelm Tell" is going to become exciting... OH MY GOD!!!!!!:D

    AntwortenLöschen