Hi! I'm sorry I feel really bad! I owe you a long long story!!! I had a lot to do but I wanna tell you everything!
Last Friday we had the first basketball-game. It even was our home-opener, so the first game of the season at home. The JV-boys started and they lost close. Then the C-teams boy! I couldn't begin but I got a little gametime! I even got some rebounds but no score... Yeah it needs A LOT of time!!! We lost this game pretty close either. The girls varsity won great with 41-17 (I think - maybe even more) and then the big highlight: The varsity-boys! We played well and even had a lead but lost at the end... Sad but true but we're looking forward for the Tourney, which starts tomorrow and last 3 days! And we, the C-Team, have our next game on Tuesday! I can tell you to play basketball in a real game is a lot of fun! I'm excited for the next game on Tuesday and hope I'm gonna play some parts!
Friday during 5th hour the cheerleader leader Jordan took me out of class. I had to learn and to memorize the dance in showchoir. Our showchoir concert is gonna be in 7 days and I joined showchoir 7 days ago so I have to learn all the music and the dances and it's tough. But it's really fun and I enjoy it and try my best not to embarrass myself:D
Friday night we went to bed late. The game took a long time and we were at home at 10:30 pm. In the morning I got picked up at 6:15 am. We were heading out for Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado. We means all AFS exchnage students in this area and then students of a highschool with AFS-Club. We drove the whole morning and arrived at noon in Colorado Springs. We went to the Olympic Training Center which was really awesome! Right there all the great athletes are able to practice with perfect opportunities! Really great!
This is the whole group in front of the Olympic Training Center! It was a awesome group - thank you! After that we went to the "Garden Of The Gods". There are huge red rocks with a lot of holes in it=) Was pretty funny and I gave my camera a person, who took some pictures :D
Sunday we drove up to the mountains and had a BIG Snowballfight :D It's great because some exchange students have never seen snow and they were really amazed :D And I had a lot of fun!!! At 2 pm we headed out for Denver and one part of the Sublette Group had to leave to home yet - unfortunately...
In Denver we did some shopping and spending money and then we went to a NBA Basketball game and I took the perfect picture :D
Monday morning we helped with Operation Christmas Child for 4 fours, which was really fun! I transported the big boxes with the small boxes in it :) Here is the picture with all twelve of us with the t-shirts we got=)
Hope you all feel great and you can enjoy the time before christmas and you all are excited for christmas and the break!
Greetings from first-snowy Kansas!
Felix=)
iht habt erst jetzt schnee, bei uns liegt der schnee jetzt schon ein 2x 5-10 cm hoch!! :D
AntwortenLöschenwow really cool, that you really can enjoy the time 8000 km away from home :D and........
I'm going to come to the USA too, I got my "länderzusage" yesterday!!
mum was really cool on the letter stood for Antonia and family so she opened the letter phoned with dad tolled Eva everything and i sat in school and slept :D
no just kidding, wow I'm really proiud of Ms. Ante we get our english classtest on monday- after 5-6 weeks or even longer...
we have a new class representive with me-Moritz.
I think you don't know him.
Leonie and Katrin are going to England and Canada after the christmas holidays, so we are already 7 girls and 14 boys-really cool :d
Have I told you on 28.2-2.3 2011 my class is going to TdO ("Tage der Orientierung")it's from monday to wednesday and on thursday is Schmutziger dunschtig :D
And on 21 (I think) we have geldübergabe with CARITAS for the flood victim in pakistan.
next saturday is our last event we are going to Edeka in Gundelfingen.
So I think this is all, best regards from snowy Waldkirch a big kiss and hug (:D)
your little sister