Hi!
We had a Basketball Tournament from Thursday to Saturday in which you played once a day, no matter if you won or lost. Thursday I got out of school at 2 pm to ride with Kim to the Tournament. We played Guymon, OK on Thursday and lost. At some time we were down by 14 but came back and eventually we lost at the end. Friday we played Hooker, TX and lost either.... So we hadn't another chance to get 3rd. On Saturday we played Marlow, OK and won in an exciting game. Just seconds before the bell Marlow had the ball and the game was tied but they made a mistake and we got the ball. Maybe 0.5 seconds before the bell Ruben jumps and made the 2 important points for the win! We won 44-42! Very nice game =)
On Friday after school I had practice with my choir and showchoir teacher. The showchoir performance is Wednesday and I have to memorize the songs and dances. We looked over the songs for 45 minutes and now I know what I could do on this weekend=)
I'm excited for christmas, although the next two weeks are gonna be pretty busy!
I hope you all feel great!
Greetings from cold Kansas:)
Felix=)
Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen