hey guys!
First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't put any posts on here since the beginning of April..... But well I was really busy and at one point it was just too much to catch up and so I decided I'm just gonna tell you guys what was going one once I'm back in Germany.
Right now I'm spending the last night here in Plains and I'll be headed to the next bigger city tomorrow to meet all the other foreign exchange students from Kansas and Monday night we all will ride to Houston, TX on a bus! It's gonna suck! About 12/13 hours in the bus over night and Tuesday afternoon the plane is gonna take off to bring us back to Germany!
If I'm excited? You wanna hear the truth? Right now I'm more sad than excited just because I don't know when I'm gonna see them all again. Let me tell you it's a weird feeling!
Well I'll be back pretty soon and then I'll be able to tell you guys everything although I gotta warn you: my german is in really bad condition right now. The other night I was talking to some Germans in german in a hotel and they eventually asked me: But you are not a german are you? Well that's how bad it is, but it'll be okay=)
I'll see you soon!
Felix=)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
this question: But you are not a german are you??, it's toooo funny:D:D
AntwortenLöschen