Weekly comment


Earth is the only planet, who is not named after a god.

Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Spring Break!!!!

Hey together!
I had an unbelievable amazing spring break in San Diego, California! The weather was awesome and we had a blast! First I'm gonna upload a lot of pictures and after that I will tell a lot :D Have fun!
Saturday morning: Salt Mine in Hutchinson, KS:
Part of Berlin Wall in Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, KS on Saturday:
A rocket also in Cosmosphere:
That's a little rock from the Mars - same place:
Girls Basketball team of 2009 at Recognition in Hutchinson, still on Saturday:
Waiting at the airport in Wichita on Sunday: Us to California, Kathy back to College:
Grand Canyon from the air :-):
Us younger guys (jk lol) in Disneyland on Monday: Edwin and Ingrid (Foster children of Kim's sister), and Jason and me:
Well that's me :-):
Me in front of the Matterhorn and palm trees at the same time:
The whole group on Monday: Ron, Jason, Kim, Ingrid, Me, Jill and Edwin=):
Me and Ingrid:
Edwin and Me:
Edwin and his sister Ingrid:
Disneyland on Monday night:
"Boulevard street" on Tuesday morning - did you notice that it is fake? :
Kim and her sister Jill:
Us 4 and 7 1/4 tons :D :
Tuesday night in our new hotel - we were really tired:
Jason with some nectar and for 4 birds :):
Ingrid and Me with the birds:D
1 of the last 7 animals of this kind:
The "Wildasses" - look at their legs:
Kim and Edwin in a rollercoaster in Sea World on Thursday:
All of us in the rollercoaster:
Us pretty wet at the Dolphin Show:
Us in the dryer haha:
The "Shamu" show - Whales =):
Jason and Edwin on Friday in the world-biggest Zoo:
HUNGRY!!! :D:
Ingrid, Me, and Jason:
Swimming in the Pacific Ocean:
The Air-Craft Carrier on Saturday:
Edwin between teh Safety guy (white) and the missile guy (red):
And me as a pilot=)

Spring Break was just unbelievable amazing and I hope I could show you some impressions! Hopw all of you are doing great and my text about the break will be here soon haha :-)

Felix=)

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey Felix:)

    the pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!
    I love this entry.... many pictures and NOT much text!!!:D:D
    teh photos are really nice:)
    cool:)

    so, greetings from the cold Germany
    (you meany have 27°C..... bähhhhh.....:D:D)
    love, Eva♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I agree with Eva for 100% (prozent)!!!
    the pictures are really cool, and you know I love your new clothes xD
    So, I will wait for the looooooooooong entry...
    I can hardly wait :P
    Best greetings from cold but sunny Germany
    love, Antonia ♥

    AntwortenLöschen