Hi!
You can't imagine how busy my life is but I really enjoy it=) Well I should tell you about the last weeks. A summary would be baskteball, basketball, and basketball :D We lost the game on the Friday I wrote the last time. I didn't play and I hate watching basketball if I'm not able to play! They lost again on Saturday morning or I actually should say we lost but I didn't play either! They played really well even though it was the 5th game in this week! It was fortunate that we didn't have practice when I was sick because I'd would have had to run a lot! The next week was big tournament week for the varsity! It started monday with a game against a very small school! We were supposed to win and we did although it wasn't a great game! On Tuesday we had a terrible game! We lost really bad against the community next to us. Wednesday was practice and so was Thursday. Friday the next game and we had really good practices the days before but we didn't show any effort! We lost..... Coach was disspointed and I think at this evening everbody decided to change! Saturday was the next game and we played really good! I think now It might really work! The practices were really good over the whole week and tomorrow is the next game! It's gonna be hard but if we play physically and mentally strong and with a lot of effort we can win! I have a really good feeling! I'm excited for the games tomorrow because my last game was 2 weeks ago!!! Monday practice was hard because I haven't played for a long time! Yesterday we had our Scholars Bowl League meeting and we sucked! All of us had a off day and we ended up with 5-4. We expected more and we know we're better than that! We have beat all of them over the season but well we can't change it! We had some answer like "World War 3" or instead of a Kansas District "Dictator". And we knew those answers but the person was pretty nervous when he/she was answering... unfortunately... but now we're really excited for the Regionals! There are gonna be 16 teams and in Kansas are gonna be 3 different Regionals for the school size of us and the best 3 of each are going to State! This is our goal but it's gonna be pretty difficult! And we noticed that we're better if we just have 5 instead of 6 starter and we don't have to rotate. We'll think about something for Regionals! On the 3rd of February we're gonna kick some buzzers :D Right now I'm pretty busy! We have a lot of Basketball games, Scholars Bowl, Homecoming, Forensics, Solos and school! We will have Bball games this Friday and on Saturday 2, on Monday one, Tuesday one and then next Friday one! Our Regionals in Scholars Bowl are next week, next Friday is Homecoming! And I'm really excited! It's gonna be great and maybe maybe I'm gonna win but I really don't know=) Forensics is something like a drama in front of judges for 10 minutes! I have a duet with a girl and our piece is so funny! Our first performance is on February 5th and it'll be hilarious! We're memorizing our piece as well as possible but it's worth - it is so good! I love it :D And then my solos in music! I gotta memorize one german and one english song and it's hard but fun! i'm excited for the performance although I know that i'm gonna suck in front of the judges.... Well but it's fun=) And in school, especially in English, is a lot of work! We're writing a literary analysis about the novel Frankenstein and it's a lot! It takes a long time to write all this stuff down! And there's so much required lol ;-) But I'm gonna do fine - I hope so ;-)
Foster children are like "Pflegekinder" They'll live there for a few years. You just try to support those children when they're in a bad situation!
I hope you all are fine and I'm wondering: Do you still have snow? I'm actually jealous because we have always around 30 degrees (0 degree celcius) but it never snows! Unlike the east coast where they have the biggest snowfall since years!!! :0 Pretty crazy and it's every day on the news! Have I told you that news stand for NorthEastWestSouth? That's important knowledge!
Enjoy your time!
Felix=)
Freitag, 28. Januar 2011
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Super Foto :D
AntwortenLöschenhttp://www.usd483.net/vnews/display.v/SEC/High%20School|Sports%3E%3EBoys%20Basketball
Streeeeeeber :D:D
AntwortenLöschenAber ein netter Streber ;)